We provide psychological services for adults, adolescents and children. We schedule daytime and evening appointments.
We assess and treat many issues and concerns. Individuals commonly present with depression, anxiety, stress, trauma, identity issues, low self-esteem, loss/grief, chronic pain/illness, addiction, behavioural difficulties, sexual concerns, disturbances in eating and/or sleeping, relationship issues, family difficulties, or parenting concerns. It is also common for people to seek our help when adjusting to life changes or with respect to their personal growth and development.
We offer the following types of treatment:
- Individual Therapy
- Couple Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Parenting Guidance
We would be pleased to assist you in selecting the treatment that will best fit your needs and goals.
We provide psychological services for university, hospital and agency-based programs through:
- Our positions as adjunct professors at the University of Western Ontario (Western University)
- Our involvement in the London Clinical Psychology Residency Consortium
- Our links with mental health agencies
- Our involvement in the Ontario Child and Youth Telepsychiatry Program–Western Hub (OCYTP–WH). The OCYTP–WH is one of three such programs in Ontario and operates in partnership with the Child and Parent Resource Institute; London Health Sciences Centre; St. Joseph’s Health Care London; Windsor Regional Hospital; the University of Windsor; and the Division of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Schulich School of Medicine and Dentistry, University of Western Ontario (Western University)
Within the contexts noted above, we offer the following services:
- Specialized psychological assessments
- Clinical supervision and teaching of medical clerks, psychology practicum students, psychology and psychiatry residents, and psychologists in supervised practice
- Community capacity building (teaching and training) of other clinicians at mental health agencies
- Specialized clinical and research consultation
- Clinical research
Payment and Fees
Psychological services are not covered under the Ontario Health Insurance Plan (OHIP). Our services are covered in part or full by most extended health care plans (e.g., workplace and student benefits) and by some government programs (e.g., Criminal Injuries Compensation Board, Veterans Affairs Canada). For income tax purposes, psychological services may be claimed as a medical expense.
Payment may be made by cash, cheque, or debit (Interac).
Please contact us to schedule an appointment or to request more information.